Historical Society of Bloomfield | Photo Gallery | Building American LaFrance

We are grateful to Nancy Peters McEntee and Sally Peters Janett for donating this collection of photos of the construction of the American LaFrance Factory. The photos are all dated with the month and day. The year was 1920.

American LaFrance built firetrucks in this factory until 1929. The building was later used by the Delco Remy Division of General Motors and is now owned by the General Plastics Corporation.



Archive View | Powered by Zenphoto